Terms & Conditions SBL Accelerated Instructors Programme
1.This course is an entry/accelerated route into the Instructors Programme.
2. After completion of all 8 modules and successful assessment,you will be invited to join the official SBL Instructors Programme.
3. This does not replace the Instructors Programme and is designed to ensure your have the body conditioning, foundations and understanding of SBL to participate fully in the Instructors Programme.
4. You will be authorised to start an unofficialstudy group but must ensure it is advertised as a SBL Study Group (AIP).
5. All those wishing to become official instructors will be required to join the SBL Instructors programme
6. If you fail the assessment,then you will have the opportunity to be tested again at anytime.
7. We pride ourselves on our brand and reputation and upholding the values of mutual respect for all humans and aliens.
8. In order to respond to changes, SBL reserves the right to alter its course content and/or trainer at any time.
9. Course notes and training will be available online.
10.The content cannot be shared with anyone outside the programme.
11.Payments for the course are to be made in full. If available, payments can be made in instalments.
12.All those wishing to become official instructors will be required to join the official Instructors Programme with Alvin Guinanao; and attend a minimum of 1 workshop.
Workshops are held across the world including Canada, UK, France, Italy and Uruguay.
13.If at anytime, it is found that you have breached our terms & conditions then you will be asked to leave the programme.